Weddings are a visual feast with the clock ticking and light disappearing fast, you need to be able to work fast, work well with people, think on the run quickly, not get in the way but still get the shots. You would not notice me for most of the day, but during the bridal shoot we'll have some fun, try lots of things, but ultimately it's about what feels right for the client, everyone is different, and it's your style, your personality that will drive this, there is no standard set of shots.
My style represents a combination of photojournalistic and classic wedding photography. I like to capture as much as possible in real time, in the moment, this represents 80% of your photos. For the bridal shoot, we'll use the landscape, interiors and property features to create some 'wedding scapes' with some candid capture in between.
- HIGH RESOLUTION DIGITAL FILES - (Downloaded directly from cloud storage, or USB. Print and enlarge up to 60X40CM or larger - approximately 100 images per hour of coverage.
- RETOUCHING & EDITING - Shot in raw format, then edited individually before saving in JPG format so you can use them. All images supplied are retouched with close ups receiving special attention on skin. 2 hours of editing for each hour of coverage would be normal, so quite a bit more time is spent in post production than on the day shooting.
- PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY PAGE
Plus choose one bonus
Enlargements: 2 x 60x40cm plus 2 x 38x25cm
Enlargements: 10 x 30x20cm
Custom Designed Collage - Printed as a 60x60cm or 75x50cm print
Full HD Slideshow MP4, sharable on social media
Additional Half Hour coverage - resulting in approximately 50 additional images
simplicity $750 (2 hours)
Small and simple plans? Spontaneous or late decision? Want great photos of the ceremony and then opportunity to create some beautiful portraits of you both, plus essential family formals? For best results, this would be ideal for one main location, where the ceremony and photography can be done without travelling far. This will get you a wonderful professional collection of images for your small event, leaving you to enjoy your day and your celebration without much fuss.
essential $1500 (4 hours)
Most weddings where the ceremony and reception are held in the same location, if your wedding is small to average size, 4 hours covers all the essential elements for a great photographic story. Will work if you want a little pre-ceremony photography for the final touches with the Bride getting ready, maybe the Groom and guys at the venue prior to the ceremony, then coverage through the ceremony and bridal photography on site, with the reception set up shots and a few of atmosphere and interaction with the guests having drinks.
traditional $2250 (6 hours)
A typical stretch of time for a traditional wedding where the ceremony and reception are held in the same venue. 6 hours easily includes final preparations with the Bride and girls at home, as well as some time with the Groom and guys prior to the ceremony at location of choice as long as it's not too far from the main venue. All the essentials are covered through the ceremony, congratulatory moments, family group shots, bridal shoot on site and reception coverage prior to main course being served, with plenty of details and atmosphere included.
customize your coverage
For each hour of coverage, expect to receive approximately 100 different, fully edited images. Example.. With a 4 hour coverage I'd expect to provide you with around 400 finished images, but in ideal conditions it could be much more. You can customise a package for the time you need up to 6 hours, at $375 per hour, but I generally do not offer longer coverage as I specialize in smaller events and a more relaxed coverage.
coffee table wedding books (40 pages) from $490
- Large A3 size - high quality premium product
- Photowrap hard cover.
- Professional 250gsm page stock.
- Designed with panoramic image spreads.
premium slimline digital (40 pages) from $725
- Various sizes available from medium to extra large.
- Choice of durable hard covers, including premium photo-wrap, metallic lace, linen or paisley. Leather is available as an upgrade with optional photo insert for a more traditional look.
- Designed with panoramic image spreads.
- Lays flat open, special hinged binding, durable non scratch.
flush mount wedding albums (20 pages) from $875
- Various sizes available from medium to extra large
- Choice of covers, plain leatherette, real leather, linen, or photo wrap
- Designed with panoramic image spreads
- Lays flat open
Albums are custom designed, beginning with the favourite images you choose
Cloud previews and unlimited edits/changes prior to printing
0490 201 562
I shoot only 20 weddings per year... one per weekend only. Please get in touch to discuss your plans as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.